Migration to i2k2 Dedicated Server
The Client: An initiative with a vision of developing India’s largest independent multi-brand automobile sales and service network, this enterprise has set up a futuristic network of integrated auto solution hubs across the nation to enhance the overall experience of owning a car and to optimize the cost of the ownership. The enterprise promises to deliver complete automobile solutions for almost all the known brands, starting from quick servicing, mechanical repairs, body repairs, accessories, insurance coverage, car exchange and doorstep services through a wide network of the workshop on wheels. The company banks on the philosophy of transparency, delivery on time and getting it right the first time.
The client wanted to move from the existing vendor to a more scalable, reliable and cost effect vendor/solution thereby reducing administrative complexity, cost and the time required to manage an SAP application which is mission critical and business and to accommodate business growth without adding IT staffs.
- Gain access to a highly skilled and competent workforce capable of performing in a complex IT environment.
- Increase responsiveness, productivity, and efficiency
- Maintain a high-availability infrastructure.
- Attain the flexibility to scale the resource consumption according to the changing business needs.
The i2k2 Networks provided SAP infrastructure hosting services and 24×7×365 Data Center monitoring and management.
- Production servers located across in Noida DC.
- Backup server was deployed as a separate VM.
- DB server was scaled down to the actual consumption level hence eliminated over-provisioning of resources.
- Very high-end storage devices (Hitachi TagmaStore™/SUN 6540) were used for optimized performance.
- Dedicated Firewalls using SDN networking were implemented.
- Scalable resource consumption as per load for optimized resource utilization.
- Monitoring tools were deployed on the infrastructure to report all the events and for proactive actions.
- Consulted the client to move from partial CapEx to 100 percent OpEx model.
- The Six Sigma based approach to i2k2 made the client reduce his spend on cloud infra by over 300%.
- Flexible structure to address changing business needs.
- Utilization of industry-standard best practices.
- Transparency and regular reporting to keep the client involved.
- Reduced the needless complexity.
- Service-level commitment and uncompromised customer service.
- 24×7×365 SLA-based infrastructure monitoring and management support for the complete group.
- Process standardization and incorporation of ITIL practices.
- Continuous improvement in service measurement capabilities, including service-level monitoring, reporting, and performance.
- Improvement in turnaround Limes; improved schedule and budget predictability.
- Rapid deployment of new technologies.
- Flexibility and scalability of resources.
- Faster problem identification and resolution mitigated the risk of downtime for the business’s most important processes.
- Reduced operating expense and infrastructure costs.
- User end resource monitoring.
- Moved from partial physical infrastructure to cloud infrastructure.
- Moved to a leaner infra and reduced the resource wastage.
- Auto Scalability as an option made the infrastructure agiler.
- Gained access to consulting and analytical services needed to respond to changing business needs.
The i2k2 Networks offer dedicated servers for large enterprises and high traffic websites, i2k2 have a dedicated team of professionals for Public and Hybrid Cloud Solutions. The solution provided by i2k2 gives the customer complete control with unmatched customization, installation, configuration, flexibility, scalability, and 24x7x365 comprehensive support. Customers do leverage our expertise and solutions to get the ultimate hosting experience for their website and clients.
“i2k2 helped us to streamline the SAP hosting with the strategic technical competence and computing power to provide cutting-edge solutions and also reduced the TCO (Total Cost of ownership). i2k2 has proven to a credible and trustable partner and we look forward to strengthening our relationship”.
About i2k2 Networks
i2k2 Networks is the No.1 dedicated web hosting company in India and a trusted name in the IT cloud hosting services industry that offers a full gamut of cutting edge enterprise solutions which drive business in today’s Internet-powered world. Our folio includes Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting- Public, Private and Hybrid, Data Center Services, Business Email Solutions, Managed IT Services, Backup, and DR Solutions, DevOps Services, Cloud Enablement, Enterprise Hardware solutions, and various other integrated services. A team of dedicated and professionally driven IT experts conversant with diverse client requirements are available 24x7x365 to provide extended support. With superior technologies to host, design and develop high-quality websites and applications, we ensure to deliver unmatched value to our clients.