G Suite Business Email – All-in-One Solutions for Enterprises
An everyday productivity suite for your business to help you manage your work seamlessly from any internet-enabled device. G Suite by Google Cloud is a highly collaborative yet easily accessible tool that drives any business irrespective of its enterprise size. You can customize your business emails, calendar, mobile emails and IM access using G Suite.
Features of G Suite Email Solutions – Business Benefits
With 99.95% guaranteed uptime and 24x7x365 email and phone support, G Suite setup is available for small enterprises, educational, government and non-profit organizations.
G Suite understands the significance of your data. It ensures the safety of your data by keeping a data backup and providing a recovery option required anytime.
With the motto of go green, helps the environment by reducing the expenses of papers and their adversities on the environment when not recycled properly.
G Suite enables the users to access emails, calendars, and documents distantly from Internet-enabled devices with an objective to save their work on the cloud.
Making the invoices and budget reports easily accessible and shareable among employees with just a few clicks. Calendar alerts for company meetings, employee’s birthday and other prominent events so that nothing goes missing.
G Suite allows everyone to work together, be it partners or clients, by facilitating the provision to create and edit online documents, spreadsheets, presentation, and files.
To help your organization grow, G Suite offers customized web address for your company and customized emails for your employees.
G Suite Editions for All Kinds of Business
Google offers various G Suite editions, such as G Suite for Teams, G Suite – Basic & Business, and G Suite Enterprises where every edition has its own administrative capabilities.
- G Suite for Teams: This edition allows the user to use the core collaborative capabilities of G Suite along with an already deployed email and calendar solution.
- G Suite – Basic & Business: The basic and business editions are available with slight variations in their cost models, storage, and compliances.
- G Suite Enterprises: As the name suggests, the Enterprise edition is for larger organizations with unlimited storage and includes advanced functionalities such as enterprise-grade meetings, security key management, and data loss protection.
Why choose i2k2 for G Suite?
i2k2 Networks is a registered partner of G Suite and helps enterprises to configure and manage their day-to-day business activities through G Suite applications. With an unmatched support for data security, software update, file documentation and numerous clerical works, i2k2 Networks promise to deliver best-in-class services round-the-clock.
- Guaranteed on budget and on time project deliverables
- Offer advance administrative and data control
- Fully comprehensive 24x7x365 Live technical support
- Easy data migration
- Storage management
- Extended support from the team of tailored G Suite certified professional