Powerful & Dedicated Linux Server Hosting
Managed Linux dedicated servers are designed to enhance the performance by handling heavy traffic workloads. Our re-engineered servers, offer fast speed with reliable uptime to manage all your web and IT needs, without any hassle of its maintenance or upgradation.
Benefits of Dedicated Linux Server
- Better Security
- Redundant Bandwidth
- 24x7x365 Dedicated Support
- Greater control of your business
Why i2k2 for Dedicated Linux Servers?
i2k2 Networks provide performance oriented, managed and cost-effective Linux Dedicated Servers hosting. With highly secure and redundant servers you can reduce your capital expenditure, optimize your IT spending and enjoy a great service support as well. We provide easy-to-use web application management tools and round-the-clock live support which makes administration and support highly straightforward. We also offer all the possible customization and configuration so that your business needs are exactly met.
- Linux dedicated servers for your web applications
- Low Capital Expenditure
- Optimal IT Investment
- Easy-to-use Management Tools
- Easy Administration
- 24x7x365 Live IT Support
- Database Management
- Robust Infra with 99.95% Uptime
Dedicated Linux Server Hosting Configuration
- Processors: A wide range of high performing Intel Xeon scalable processors to manage diverse workloads: E5-2600, E5-2603 v4
- Operating Systems: Choose from our high-powered variant of the operating systems designed to manage and serve your ever growing business requirements:
- CentOS 6 – 64 bit
- CentOS 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6- 64 bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Local Storage: Users can choose from a wide array of budget-friendly local drive options to suit your business needs. i2k2 caters to enterprise-class Solid State Drives (SSDs) great for applications that require high random I/O operations per second (IOPS) performance with low latency. i2k2 also offers Serial-Attached SCSI (SA-SCSI) hard drives and Near Line SAS (NL-SAS) ranging from 100 GB to TBs, as per customer requirements.
- Database Software: i2k2 Networks install and manage different flavors of database software applications. Users can choose from:
- MySQL Community Edition
- MongoDB Server
- RAID Configuration: To protect hard drive failures and increase their efficiency, we offer RAID 10 Controllers.
- Control Panel– CPanel
Included Services for Linux Servers
- IPCop / Vyatta Premium Firewall Services
- Intrusion Detection Services
- Intrusion Prevention Services
- Out of Band Access
- Console Server Management
- Remote Power Cycle Management
- Server Monitoring Services
- 24 x 7 x 365 Live IT Support