Why Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
Microsoft Azure Services is one of the most popular choice for organizations that prefer both Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) computing models.
Infrastructure-as-a-Service – Microsoft Azure cloud offers virtualization through its mature Hyper-V technology. For smaller organizations, Microsoft Azure services entail tangible benefits from the economies of scale, whereas, for large-scale implementations, the services entail reduced IT maintenance cost and increased productivity.
Platform-as-a-Service – Microsoft Azure server render comprehensive capabilities to your IT team to develop custom solutions and manage their design, development, and deployment. There is absolutely no need to purchase and manage any additional server hardware, software, security, storage or other network components used earlier to deliver custom solutions.
Benefits of Microsoft Azure Cloud Hosting
- We are Microsoft Azure CSP partner – Cloud Solution Providers in India
- 99.95% uptime performance
- Work with the current language, framework, and tools
- Get unlimited server and storage space
- Scale applications to any size with ease
- Prevents data loss with bundled Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Go global with an extensive Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Leverage SQL Azure’s Business Intelligence capabilities
- Plan IT infrastructure for optimum utilization
- Lower TCO compared to on-premise deployment
- Reduce application/server management costs
- Simplify big data with Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Faster time to market of solutions
- Dependable Data Centers
- Pay-as-you-go model
How i2k2 Networks Helps
i2k2 Networks, Microsoft Azure service providers in India, provides a full spectrum of Deployment Planning Services (DPS) for Microsoft Azure cloud computing – both Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS).
- Turbocharge Service Delivery – To ensure you about your efficient IT service delivery, we assist you with Microsoft Volume Licensing or Software Assurance (SA) benefits.
- Seamless Cloud Migrations – Our services offer a wide range of end-to-end support and expert execution along with training for your architects, developers, and infrastructure team to help you with public and private cloud migrations.
- Web Application Evaluation – Our highly experienced technology driven professionals help you to design holistic development assessments plans for complex applications to be deployed on Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing.
Our capabilities include :
- Azure Infrastructure Services
- Application Platform Development
- Microsoft Azure cloud computing
- Azure SQL & Data Storage
- Azure Managed Services
- Azure Migration Services
- Active Directory Identity & Access
- SharePoint & Web Farms
- Microsoft Azure Consulting Services
Need more info on Microsoft Azure Cloud services? We understand the role of a technology partner for the critical decisions of the organization, and therefore, are always available for you to address your queries. To learn more about managed Microsoft Azure Cloud Services and how we can help you get the best of Azure cloud computing, simply get in touch with one of our Microsoft Azure services expert. You can reach by calling +91-120-466-3031 | +91-971-177-4040 or Request Free Consultation.