SSL Certificate - Secure your Data & Online Transactions
SSL certification is a tool that is immensely successful in securing your website. Any organization requires the installation of the SSL Certificate onto its web server to start a secure browser session.
The Secure Sockets Layer is responsible for data protection over HTTP, by incorporating encryption capabilities of a web server’s SSL Certificate. An SSL Certificate comprises a public key and a private key. While the public key finds usage in information encryption, the private key is used to decipher the encrypted information. Whenever the browser points to a secure domain, authentication is achieved between the server and client, through an SSL handshake. Thereby, an encryption method authenticates the connection and generates a distinct session key, signifying that a secure connection has been established, that guarantees the privacy and the integrity of the message transferred.
Why SSL Certificates is Necessary for Websites
In 2018, Google decided to flag websites that lacks SSL certification till 2017, just to ensure a safe browsing environment for the end users. Mainly, Informative, Interactive, Transaction Oriented, and E-CRM oriented websites requires SSL. Let us understand why websites do need an SSL certificate:
- Real world scenarios make it imperative for the existence and registration of a legal.
- The existence of companies and their physical location are readily evident in the real world.
- This is not the same in the cyber world, wherein domain names could be easily cyber-squatted.
- There is no way one could link a website to a physical company.
- The cost of communication of informing people about the correct website is pretty expensive.
- Privacy on the net can be easily violated; hence, it needs to be respected.
As a user, nobody would want to be redirected to any incorrect or malicious website.
Get SSL Security Solutions from i2k2
At i2k2 – a premium SSL certificate providers in India, are committed to secure client’s websites, while undertaking any online transactions through website. We are a trusted and authorized service provider in availing SSL certificates in India. Right from the installation of SGC SSL certificates, SAN SSL certificate, EV SSL certificate, Digital certificates, Wildcard SSL and Code signing, we help to procure security certificates from leading certificate providers such as Symantec, Thawte, Comodo, GlobalSign, and Geotrust.
What we offer:
- Single Domain
- Wild Card
- Subject Alternative Name SSL