Managed Public Cloud Solutions for your Business
Managed Public Cloud Hosting offers scalable and elastic cloud-based IT solutions to external customers by deploying shared physical resources accessible over public networks such as the Internet. Users can have easy access to IT resources with reduced prices to manage their ongoing infrastructure and data center facilities. This helps them innovate, transform and accelerate their business models as per market demands. Along with industry-standard security, compliance, monitoring, and management, we offer consolidated and simplified billing, maximal automation and application lifecycle management for your enterprise through our comprehensive public cloud services. With a demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success, i2k2 is a proud cloud service provider in government, education and non-profit sectors.
Key Features of Public Cloud Servers Hosting
- Scalability – Public cloud computing ensures on-demand availability of resources; thanks to an array of shared physical resources. You can also scale the operations to accommodate more applications, and run them seamlessly without any service interruptions.
- Cost-Effectiveness – Public cloud hosting services allow users to combine greater levels of resources to cater to larger operating needs. The centralized management of the underlying resources is shared across each of the subsequent services, allowing customers to save big bucks on physical infrastructure.
- Utility costing – Deploying public cloud services allows you to employ a pay-per-use charging model for your customers. They are able to access the resources as per requirement, and then pay for what they utilized, avoiding any waste of capacity.
- Reliability – Public cloud server model involves numerous servers and network topologies, incorporated into a single design. The model has redundant configurations that provide impeccable fault tolerance and failover capabilities. Even if a data center goes offline, there is no disruption in services.
- Flexibility – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services deliver comprehensive IT-based solutions to both private and enterprise clients. Organizations and businesses also have the option to create hybrid clouds by integrating their public cloud services with private clouds.
Our Public Cloud Services
Easy to use, robust API, Full remote access. AWS – one of the highest & best performing public cloud computing infrastructure available.
Plan and deploy efficient migrations over a wide range of Microsoft Cloud Computing Services.
Wide Spectrum of Remote Computing and Cloud Services to fuel your business to go from Alibaba Cloud offerings.
Why i2k2 Networks for Public Cloud Hosting Solutions?
We at i2k2 plan, design and build public cloud computing solutions that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. With a comprehensive public cloud-focused service portfolio and targeted methodologies and tools, we strategize roadmaps and provide the expertise to help you build, optimize and manage your cloud environment.
- Strategy, Architecture, Design, Deployment
- OS Management – Security, Performance, Reliability
- Secure, Hassle-Free Migration
- Outstanding In-House 24x7x365 Technical Support
- Native Management at Scale
- PaaS Cloud Model for Cloud-Native Apps
- 99.95% Uptime SLA for Public Network
- Managed Services With Experts to Monitor your Apps
- High-Performance Networking And Advanced Connectivity
- 20+ Years of Dedicated, Managed Web Hosting Experience
- Hardened Servers, Regular Patches and Anti-Virus Scanning along with an OS-level Security
At i2k2, our industry experts and IT architects can help you deploy public cloud model-based IT infrastructure in your organization, and can make you realize the potential of a unique, cloud backup and recovery solution. Contact us at +91-120-466-3031 | +91-971-177-4040 or fill out the Contact form to avail 7 Days Free Trial.