Welcome to the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website. Accessing and browsing this website confirms your acceptance of the terms and conditions provided by i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd. IN CASE YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS SPECIFIED, WE ADVISE YOU NOT TO USE OUR WEBSITE.
SCOPE OF TERMS
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
All pages, material and information found on the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website are sole properties of i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd. This includes all the text, images, graphics, audio, videos, advertising copy, compilations, user interfaces, and computer applications. i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd holds the ownership of website design, “look and feel” structure, source and object code of the website. The content with distinctive brand elements such as domain name, logo, whether licensed or not are protected by the intellectual property laws, and also owned and managed by i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd.
Using the content of i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website abides you by the specified website terms and all applicable Intellectual Property laws. Without i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd’s written acknowledgment, none of the content available on the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website can be adapted, modified, reproduced, copied, translated, displayed, transmitted, posted, published, or distributed in any form anywhere.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES
Please refer to i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd Privacy Statement, for the collection and use of your information.
Password Protected Areas. At i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website, access to password protected areas is permitted only for authorized users. You must agree with the following conditions: (i) you will furnish the latest, accurate and complete identification and contact details as prompted by the registration process on the i2k2 website; (ii) in case of any changes to your registered data, you are responsible to update the information you provided to i2k2; (iii) you are solely responsible for the security of your account details including identification and password and also the activities that occurs under your account; and (iv) you will notify i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd immediately for any security breach such as unauthorized access of your account or password.
The content you submit – i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd welcomes your thoughts and appreciates receiving input from you. Community forums, knowledge center, and blogs may be made available to our users and customers. Any content you submit as a user is treated as public information. This information is deemed to be provided on a non-confidential basis. However, the resumes shared with i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd on a “need to know” basis are excluded from this term of use as they are considered for employment with i2k2. You grant i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd unrestricted right to use or disseminate such contributed content for the organization’s purpose without any limitation. The content submission can be in terms of likeness, voices, names, suggestions, creative ideas, and other personal identifiable information. This will allow i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free right to adapt, modify, reproduce, translate, publish, or distribute data in any form.
i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd is under no obligation to use your submissions and the contributed content. i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to remove content or account, at any time, without any notice at its sole discretion.
You acknowledge and agree to not do the following:
- Email, upload, post or transmit any unlawful, misleading, harmful, harassing, abusive, threatening, offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, ethical, religious, racial and other objectionable content in any form.
- Trespass any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, privacy right, publicity right or other proprietary or intellectual property rights of any party.
- Share content carrying viruses, worms, Trojan horses, codes/files/programs designed to disturb/destroy/ or gain access over any computer hardware, software or telecommunication equipment. Using malware or spyware for phishing with an objective to breach data security and get access to personal, financial or confidential information.
- Send spam, chain letters, bulk mail or any other unsolicited communication.
- Impersonate an employee or a representative of i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Disclose any unauthorized confidential or personal information.
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website, material, information, accounts, computer hardware/software/network, or servers through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Attempt to interfere with any transaction over i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website or the proper functioning of the website.
- Restricting or inhibiting any user from accessing, browsing or using the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website, by means of hacking or defacing any section of the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website.
- Violation of any applicable law and regulation enforced at local, state, national or international level by authorities including Securities and Exchange Commission and the Office of Foreign Assets.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purchase of services from i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd offered at the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website is bound by some specific terms and conditions. No attempt should be made to alter the services-specific terms and conditions. With respect to services, the material on the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website may be outdated and i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd makes no commitment for updating such material.
i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website may offer promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or similar activities, which may be subject to a separate set of rules. These rules describe the activities for participating conditions such as age, geographical area restriction or other eligibility criteria.
It is solely your responsibility to go through those rules to check whether your registration or participation will qualify for the same or not. The rules also define the sponsor’s requirements in connection with the applicable promotion activity or contest.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your access and use of the i2k2 website and content posted by i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd, or user-generated con-tent posted by third parties is at your sole risk. The content provided on website and is only for informational purposes on an “AS AVAILABLE” and “AS IS” basis. No warranty either expressed or implied to such information, including warranties of, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the suitability, completeness, accuracy, or quality of the content. i2k2 further makes no guarantees or warranties, or representations that the reliability and quality of any hosting services, and information attained from the website and/or content will be virus-free, or have error-free or damage-free execution and meet your requirements and expectations. You will be solely responsible for all risk, loss or damage whatsoever to your computer system, data and business arising out of your access and use of the website, and/or content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that i2k2 and any contributor to the user generated content SHALL NOT BE LIABLE to you for:
- any permanent cessation or temporary interruption or in the provision of the services or/and content, or any changes i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd makes to the website or content, or, any loss or damage which you face as a result of trusting on the stability, completeness or accuracy of the content, or, you shared your account id/password or other details.
- any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages that may arise out of or in connection with your use of the website, services and content. i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd is again not responsible for any loss of or damage to data, goodwill, revenues or business to any extent even if i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd had previously foreseen the possibility and advised of such damages, whether due to negligence, or breach of contract or other tortuous action.
i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd respects your privacy. The privacy statement describes how we collect information from and about you. This privacy statement also demonstrates our firm’s commitment to the privacy and confidentiality of personal data being collected. Hence, this helps you to decide whether or not to provide information to us. By visiting the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website or sharing your information with us, you agree or give your consent to the practices mentioned in this privacy statement.
The term “visitor” used in the privacy statement, refers to a person visiting the website irrespective of being a customer or not. It includes the people who share upload/download information from the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website or merely visit the site. In case you choose not to share information when using our websites, you might not be able to access certain web pages, and take advantage of many of its features.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FROM WHERE?
There are certain webpages on the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website where we ask you to furnish your details. These details may include:
Your personal information such as your name, email id, contact information.
- Your accessibility ports, IP address, cookies, web beacon, your bowser type, operating system, time of access, and time you spend on the website.
- Recording your telephonic conversations, live chat messages, email or other written correspondence.
- Information shared through web forms, product or service selection and orders placed.
- You may visit our websites in any of the following ways:
- By using your browser to visit and navigate i2k2.com website.
- By clicking the links in any of our email communications send from us or from third party web servers.
- By clicking the advertisements displayed on third party websites.
Links to non-i2k2 Websites
For the convenience and information of the readers, visitors and customers, i2k2 may provide links to third-party websites. The privacy practices of those sites may vary from the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd practices. Those practices are not controlled by i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd, and are not covered by this privacy statement. You are solely responsible for submitting your personal data to third party websites, and i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd holds no responsibility for it.
i2k2 as Data Center provider
As a data center services provider, i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd does not bear any responsibility with respect to personal data that our customers store or transfer using i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd’s data center services. It is the sole responsibility of such customers to ensure the protection of data that they collect from their users, and process for any compliance that they might have to follow.
We do not collect or maintain any sensitive information. This includes your health-related information, race or ethnic origin, religion, philosophical beliefs or political opinions.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
We will not collect any information from children under the age of 13, and also our services are not designed for them. We strongly advise that such children, if the need be, shall use our services under the strict guidance of their parents or legal guardians. In no instance, shall we permit the use of our services to children below the age of 13.
2. WHAT DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION FOR?
i2k2 will use your information in the following activities:
- To provide access to secure areas of the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website.
- To process your service requests, communicate with you about orders and recommend merchandise and services that might fulfill your purpose.
- To handle orders, deliver products and services.
- To continually improve the products and services that we provide online.
- To process payments.
- To identify the abuse and fraud of i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website and prevent them.
We use the visitor’s information to get in touch with them when necessary or to send information about our company. We can also use the collected information for training aides for our employees.
Financial Information and payment card details
The financial transaction is carried through payment gateways, so no information is stored on the i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd website. Financial information provided via our website is transferred over a secure and encrypted connection to a third party payment gateway providers and banks involved in the transactions. Any information except your credit card details or bank account details is stored as per statuary regulations that are applicable.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collected personal information is for internal use only. We do not release this information to anyone other than the third party service providers to i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd who perform functions on our behalf. The extent of information shared depends upon the function to be executed. In case of breach of our terms and conditions or any policy, i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd may share or disclose your personal data to comply with the law or any legal obligation to a relevant authority. For any specific purpose such as spam control, credit risk reduction, or fraud protection, i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd may exchange information with other companies/organizations.
4. OPTING OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS
i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd allows you to opt-out of receiving marketing emails that are occasionally sent to our customers or people who want to receive emails and newsletters from us. We assure you to not use your contact information once you decline the request for the same. You can send your request to email@example.com. It takes about ten days to remove your contact details from the marketing communications lists, so please note that for this duration you might receive the emails or be contacted.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd takes all security measures to prevent alteration, misuse and loss of the collected information. Depending on the type of information, we use different methods for its protection. The methods include firewall, encryption and limited access control. The information is only accessible to i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd employees, or third party service providers on a need to know basis.
6. DATA INTEGRITY
i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd takes all reasonable steps to ensure the relevance, completeness, accuracy, reliability of the collected information. It also ensures that data should be up-to-date to solve the purpose.
7. RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In case you consider that the shared information is not correct or inappropriate to use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take suitable steps to modify or delete the information. Depending upon the case its use can be restricted also.
i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd timely verifies that the privacy statement is accurate and comprehensive. We conduct its self-assessment to ensure that all relevant privacy practices are being followed.
9. INQUIRIES OR COMPLAINTS
For any query or complaint regarding i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com. We are committed to investigate and resolve the concerns related to privacy statement or information collected.