Colocation Services - An Overview
Colocation Services offer a complete range of business server infrastructure, where the colocation provider manages to provide every single requirement from building, power, bandwidth, cooling, and security needed by the enterprise server. Given this, colocation is a great solution for any company that needs to move or expands its data center. By tying up with a colocation service provider such as i2k2, you can reduce your IT maintenance costs to a large extent and ensure better connectivity, security, and stability for your business.
Do not worry about any natural disaster or potential power outage issues as our colocation services allow you to focus on your core business rather than thinking about your enterprise’s hardware and software maintenance and upgrade.
Colocation Server Hosting Services from i2k2
i2k2 Networks is a leading Data Centre Colocation Services provider in India. Whether you require managed colocation or prefer a hands-on approach, i2k2 colocation services give you a reason to eliminate the need to build, staff, and manage in-house data centers and server rooms. Our secure data centers are conveniently located in India and other major metropolitan areas. i2k2 Networks ensure trouble-free colocation and migration to its scalable and secure data centers. Colocate and migrate your IT infrastructure to our data centers and enjoy several cost and resource benefits, while focusing on your business needs.
Why Colocation Services from i2k2
i2k2 Networks colocation services help you safeguard your business servers and data by providing the utmost secured environment. Our colocation ecosystems are where hundreds of enterprises and business partners connect to each other through their IT hardware and software. If looking forward to collocate and migrate your IT infrastructure for better reliability, enhanced performance, improved security at a very low maintenance cost, our data center space is one such final destination for you.
i2k2 Colocation Services Benefits
- High-speed, dedicated Internet connectivity available from multiple service providers
- Invalidating the dependency over a particular service provider through Carrier Neutral Services
- Assigning dedicated power resources, integrated with viable power backup options
- High-security measures to maintain the integrity of the physical server assembly
- Availability of state-of-art server hosting technologies and hardware
- 24x7x365 prompt and effective infrastructure support
- Efficient disaster recovery and data backup options available
- Improved scalability of business with the expansion of hosted server instance, as and when required
- Reduced maintenance costs on the enterprises’ end
- N+1 redundancy allocated into the standard infrastructure
- Tier-III infrastructure
- Ample Storage with Quarter, Half, or Full Racks
- Industry -standard flexible Rack options
- Proactive Monitoring and Support
- High Power Substation
- 99.95% Uptime for High Server Availability
- Generator backed up power supplies
- High Data Transfers
- Server Hardening