CONNECT TALLY FROM ANYWHERE | CONNECT TALLY ANYTIME | COST EFFECTIVE TALLY SOLUTION
i2k2 Provides Tally on Cloud to Run Tally Software Anywhere, Anytime, Any OS, Any Device
No need of Local Servers, Zero Maintenance cost, No license cost
Introducing Tally on Cloud by i2k2 Networks – an innovative Solution to access your Tally. Liberate yourself from the hassles of buying, managing and upgrading servers and desktops. Use Tally Online to run Tally & other office applications; anytime, anywhere using any device.
Your Tally and data are securely hosted on our servers. Tally can be accessed from any device that supports HTML5, Java, or RDP protocol. What’s more, you can use your local printer to print the invoices / ledgers, etc. You can use your local disk to export or synchronize your Tally data. From single user to multiple users, the data is accessible securely within your company / group.
We understand that keeping your financial / accounting data on the remote server is a very sensitive decision. That is the reason, we have kept data security as our topmost priority. In fact, keeping the data on remote & managed servers is more secure than keeping the server in your premises. Every Tally / user instance works in its own work-area which makes it very secure.
Having an experience of 21+ years in remote computing, server setup & data center operations; deployed more than 4000 users; we know what the customer requires
- Run on Any OS
- Run on Any Tally Version
- Local / Remote printer to Print
- Server.9 Services also available
- Access Anytime
- Access from Anywhere
- Authorized Access Only
- Access from any Desktop / Laptop
- 10G throughput for high speed
- Any number of users / desktops
- Concurrent Multiple Tally Sessions
- Reliable DELL enterprise hardware
- Ease of Work
- Fully Managed Services
- 100% full Tally functionality
- Easy Export, Print, Email & Attachment
- 2 Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Automatic Data Backup
- Access Securely thru Cloud App
- Complete Solution on https (SSL)
- Fast Usage
- Fast Print Facility
- Fast Export Service
- Fast File Transfer Service
TALLY ERP PLANS
|Shared Plan||Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3||Plan 4||Custom Plan|
|1 to 8 Users||5 User Teams||6 to 10 User Teams||10 to 15 User Teams||16 to 30 User Teams||Larger Teams|
|Secure Shared Resource on||2 Core CPU||4 Core CPU||6 Core CPU||8 Core CPU||Custom CPU (or CPU Farms)|
|Shared Server 64 GB RAM||8 GB RAM||16 GB RAM||32 GB RAM||48 GB RAM||Custom RAM|
|10 GB Storage||100 GB Storage||100 GB Storage||150 GB Storage||200 GB Storage||Custom Storage (or Cluster Storage)|
|Free Tally Data Backup||Free Tally Data Backup||Free Tally Data Backup||Free Tally Data Backup||Free Tally Data Backup||Free Tally Data Backup|
|25 GB Data Storage||Unlimited Data Transfer||Unlimited Data Transfer||Unlimited Data Transfer||Unlimited Data Transfer||Unlimited Data Transfer|
|Unlimited Data Transfer||1 Dedicated IP Address||1 Dedicated IP Address||1 Dedicated IP Address||1 Dedicated IP Address||?? Dedicated IP Address|
|Restrict Access from with VPN||Restrict Access from with VPN||Restrict Access from with VPN||Restrict Access from with VPN||Restrict Access from with VPN||Restrict Access from with VPN|
|Seamless Printing with Universal Printer||Seamless Printing with Universal Printer||Seamless Printing with Universal Printer||Seamless Printing with Universal Printer||Seamless Printing with Universal Printer||Seamless Printing with Universal Printer|
|Windows Server 2016 R2 Operating System||Windows Server 2016 R2 Operating System||Windows Server 2016 R2 Operating System||Windows Server 2016 R2 Operating System||Windows Server 2016 R2 Operating System||Windows Server 2016 R2 Operating System|
What is Tally on Cloud?
- Tally on Cloud is a service in which one usually migrates ones existing Tally with data into cloud to be accessed over Internet.
- The experience and usage remain same and all the features of tally works including Printing, Export etc.
- It is a safe and secure way of accessing your Tally from different locations with centralized data.
How does Tally on Cloud work?
- We create a windows Server and Install Tally software on that machine.
- We broadcast this Tally software on internet through TS-Plus.
- User get his ID and Password to get access to Tally on Cloud.
- Each user can only access Tally and is limited to the folder on which access is provided to him.
Why use Tally on Cloud?
- Remote access of Tally, 24/7, from anywhere, from any computer or laptop.
- No dependency on location, time or person. Access or work on Tally any-time.
- No headache of maintaining hardware & software and centralized data and business operations without Tally synchronization.
- No problems like slow performance, data corruption, data rewrite, out of memory.
- No risk of a computer crashing and system failure.
- Quick Data, Quicker Decisions, and Complete Control.
What’s the difference between Tally and Tally on Cloud?
There is no difference in features all the features are same and 100% working but more secure. Tally can’t be used from multiple location by default but with Tally on Cloud you can use all the Tally data of all the branches from anywhere anytime.