Introduction to OpenStack - What is OpensStack Cloud
OpenStack is a set of open source software tools used to build and manage the most robust and secure cloud computing products for both public and private cloud platforms. To deploy the virtual machines and other instances, users can avail OpenStack, capable to seamlessly optimize several other tasks and manage a cloud environment. By making the horizontal scaling easy, OpenStack Cloud is considered as the Future of cloud computing.
Why i2k2 Networks for OpenStack Private Cloud Services
- i2k2 Networks offers OpenStack as an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution along with some wide range of complementary services. These services offer an Application Programming Interface (API) that facilitates the integration.
- The OpenStack Cloud from i2k2 Networks allows the users to attain complete agility and efficiency of public clouds. Now the customers don’t have to wait a month for the arrival of their servers and its configuration for long.
- All the resources, be it compute, networking, storage, databases, and Hadoop, can be availed by the users whenever they want.
- i2k2 Networks helps in saving customer’s time and money to manage the silos of servers, ERP of the server cluster, and HR system with another server clusters.
- Using Private Cloud using OpenStack, users can standardize the enterprise infrastructure using economical built-in hardware commodities.
i2k2 Networks OpenStack Private Cloud Offerings
i2k2 Networks helps the users to deploy their own private cloud and maintain control and security of the highest-order while placing the workloads in the public cloud, virtualization environments or in bare metal. Users are all capable to place the managed workloads wherever it is appropriate.
i2k2 Networks OpenStack Private Cloud has a wide range of offerings:
- Managed OpenStack Cloud Computing: OpenStack services for large enterprises looking for highly-scalable cloud solutions notable reduction in expenses.
- On-Prem OpenStack Cloud Computing: OpenStack services for medium-sized enterprises in need of more control and privacy but with limited budget for CAPEX. i2k2 Offers Hardware Support.
- Hosted OpenStack Cloud Computing: OpenStack services for small or medium-sized enterprises who do not own data center, have limited hardware budget or have a workload that does not require a dedicated cloud at all. i2k2 offers Datacenter, Connectivity, and Hardware Support.
- Enterprise-Grade OpenStack Infrastructure: If the customer wishes to avail services of all ranges, the Enterprise-Grade OpenStack infrastructure allows them to access the resources on demand, self-service provisioning, automatic orchestration and all other advantages. i2k2 Networks also offers CEPH storage services that allow the users to access economical and robust object and block storage resources. With i2k2 Networks’ OpenStack Cloud computing users get cloud management services that allow them to have a single point to manage their public, private and virtualized environments.
Advantages of i2k2 OpenStack Services
- 99.95% uptime and enterprise-grade SLAs support
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Proactive troubleshooting
- Included p2v and v2v migration services
- Can approach directly to cloud engineers
- 24x7x365 technical support
Dig deep into the world of OpenStack through our OpenStack Private Cloud computing offerings. Request Free Quote or call our OpenStack experts at +91-120-466-3031 | +91971-177-4040.