Microsoft Workloads on AWS EC2
Your requirements are unique – your needs for the complex infrastructure to run the Microsoft Workloads: We hear you. We know Microsoft Workloads and we are experienced experts at moving them to AWS.
i2k2 helps its customers design, architect and implement Amazon EC2 for Microsoft Windows Server, providing unified integration with existing Amazon EC2.
If you’ve built your business on Microsoft, don’t worry. i2k2 helps you achieve the benefits of AWS cloud for your Microsoft Workloads. We’re AWS focused, cloud-born and provides infrastructure/database solutions for Microsoft SQL Server on AWS while ensuring a high degree of security and regulatory compliance.
i2k2 deliver exceptional value by providing deeper AWS expertise, for less money, and with greater flexibility. Our team integrates with your existing team members, delivering a variety of specialized skill sets to give you broader expertise and experience.
How can we help
- Expertise to manage cloud deployments
- Recommends the architectures and securities
- Manage your Windows Servers
- Manage the enterprise migrations from legacy infrastructure
- Automation of Microsoft deployments on AWS
- End-to-End support for your infrastructure
- Reduce Costs Associated with your Microsoft Applications
- Taking care of the complexity involved around MS workloads
- Pro-active monitoring of the complete infrastructure
- Archiving and Continuity services
- SSL/TLS is enabled for a web application
- EC2 Instances will be chosen for the best price and performance benefits
Case Studies: Running Microsoft Workloads on AWS EC2
Below are some of the examples of i2k2 AWS team’s planning and deployment strategy, and tailored solutions for complex requirements: