An Exclusive i2k2 & AWS Webinar for
for 15th July, 2021, 3pm to 4pm
Please fill this form and we will be happy to assist you.
About this Webinar
Games today are more connected, more dynamic, and more social than ever before. With increasing amounts of players, higher demands for low latency and constant new features, the dependency on highly scalable infrastructure that matches resource needs becomes increasingly important. Join this webinar to learn more about the challenges games bring with them, and how AWS Game Tech helps customers run games efficiently on a global scale. We’ll talk about typical architectures for games, introduce Amazon GameLift and FleetIQ for running multiplayer game servers on Spot, cover global deployment best practices, and how you can better understand player behaviour.
i2k2 Networks, in collaboration with Amazon Web Services, is all set to roll out a 360-Degree Exclusive Webinar for Gaming Companies to Learn about How to Overcome from their Pain Points related to Hosting their various products.
This is a “unique Webinar” to enable Gaming Companies to host their applications/web properties over the cloud. We are eager to hear your suggestions on the upcoming webinar which we are conducting to make your business operations more robust, which help grow your business.
Who should Attend
Project Managers/IT Professionals
What Will You Learn
- Learn best practices on how to leverage AWS Cloud for running and scaling games
- Learn about the services best suited to incorporate into different game development workloads
- How to use AWS to develop high-performance game experiences for players
- Gain insight into the tools available to better understand game engagement and player behaviour
- Make more informed decisions around which AWS cloud services to use for game development
Book Your Spot Today
Wednesday, 15th July 2021
03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Praveen H N
Associate Solution Architect
Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.
Why AWS Cloud for Gaming Companies?
- Drive efficiency with Amazon Advertising
- Maximize Real Time Bidding
- The Single-Digit Millisecond Latency Cloud
- Analyze billions of advertising and events
- Breadth & depth of analytics tools
- Accelerate marketing transformation
- Visibility, Transparency, and Accountability
- Highest Standards for Data Security
- AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- AWS Managed Partner Since 5+ Years
- Serving 250+ customers on AWS Cloud
- Serving 30+ Digital Agencies for Cloud Needs
- AWS Authorized Commercial Reseller
- AWS Public Sector Partner
- AWS Solution Provider Program
- AWS DevOps Consulting Competency