Ransomware attacks, data loss, compliance requirements and natural disasters are some of the inevitable phenomena that are driving the disaster recovery strategies nowadays. To face these challenges, the organization must create a specific program planning that needs to be executed through an expert channel to enable a comprehensive protection. Data being the most critical entity of any industry needs to be protected through detailed Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution.
Why i2k2 for Disaster & Data Backup?
i2k2 Networks helps businesses of all sizes to build cost-effective comprehensive recovery and continuity solutions, assuring compliances with regulatory standards. I2k2 Networks guarantees to keep the enterprise data up and running even in the event of a disaster through data and backup recovery solutions.
- One stop backup solution to protect business data
- Detailed data protection design, implementation, monitoring, maintenance and recovery services
- Protecting operating systems, applications, virtual and physical systems from threats and vulnerabilities
- Securing the in-flight and at-rest data using encryption capabilities
- Fully-automated cloud-based disaster recovery failover, failback, and testing
- Reliable and scalable offsite data protection
Available Backup & DR Options
PC Backups – Presenting a scalable and customized backup solution for laptops and PC.
Server Backups – Reduce the cost and complexity of server backup, without sacrificing speed or reliability.
Cloud Backup Solutions – Cloud migration enables you to protect data offsite or leverage disaster recovery.
Disaster Recovery Solutions – Gain confidence using i2k2’s disaster recovery solution to keep your organization moving.
Business Continuity Consulting – We develop business continuity and DR programs that meet the unique needs of your organization.