About MMTC – PAMP
MMTC-PAMP India Pvt Ltd is a joint venture between PAMP SA Switzerland and MMTC Ltd, a Government of India Undertaking – operates the world’s most advanced precious metals processing facility, under the direct technical supervision of PAMP. As India’s first and only LBMA Good Delivery refinery accredited for Gold and Silver, MMTC-PAMP India is setting new global standards for product excellence, customer service, environmental management and safety.
- A robust and a secure solution
- Assessment of applications for vulnerabilities or deviations from best practices
- Implementation of security levels and checkpoints that not only secures the system but also offend unauthorized access.
- Increase responsiveness, productivity and efficiency
- Maintain a high-availability infrastructure
- Acquire the flexibility to increase and decrease resource
- Automated environment to ensure ‘No Fault Tolerance’
- To ‘keep an eye’ on all activities and logs that gathers into the system to maintain and ensure stability and consistency
- To ensure the use of AWS components and services to make system stable and dynamic
MMTC had previously suffered some major security issues. They had various challenges in terms of implementing security measures with practical deployment of services and keep them intact. They also had challenges in implementing an automated environment with high availability.
i2k2 Networks Team provided comprehensive infrastructure management services for MMTC – PAMP :
- Implementation of security standards by placing instances in proper and required subnets
- Designing an architecture that keep a track of all the access by using components such as Bastion Host and OSSEC
- Log reading to trace any unauthorized access or service failures by using Kibana and ElasticSearch
- Use of Automation Tools such as AWS Code Deploy and Amazon Inspector that automates application deployments and security assessment service, respectively.
MMTC – PAMP Proposed Architecture
Primary AWS services used :
- Classic Load Balancer
- Bastion Host
- Cloud Watch/Cloud Trail
- Cloud Front
- Auto Scaling
Start/End Dates of the Project
Outcome of the Project and Success Metrics
- Elimination of responsibility for non-core competency resources
- Lowered Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) while maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Utilization of industry-standard best practices
- Highly skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced support staff
- Flexible support structure to address changing business needs
- Service-level-driven performance targets
i2k2 Networks Pvt. Ltd. – Advanced Consulting Partner to Amazon Web Services.