Disaster Recovery and
High Availability with AWS
for Wednesday, 29th March 2023, 3pm to 4pm
Please fill this form and we will be happy to assist you.
About this Webinar
We are pleased to cordially invite you to come and learn the best practices for Disaster Recovery and High Availability with AWS Cloud. We will also present various use cases, followed by live Q&A, where you can have your questions answered by AWS experts.
We are here to solve all the complex questions involved in migrating to cloud with tangible and value-driven business outcomes, regardless of where you are in your cloud journey.
In this overview webinar, you will learn about:
- Disaster Recovery to reduce downtime and data loss with fast and reliable recovery.
- Different approaches for Disaster Recovery
- Building HA and ÐR for Indian customers using Hyderabad region
- High availability model to meet your application’s scaling requirements and business objectives in a cost-effective manner.
- Attain flexibility in innovation.
- Achieve complete compliance to security & privacy laws.
Who should Attend
Project Managers/IT Professionals
Book Your Spot Today
Wednesday, 29th March 2023
03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Vice President – Public Cloud & DevOps at
- Data durability
- Flexibility & scalability
- Cost efficiencies
- Backup for all data types
- Security & compliance
- Better Data-transfer methods
- AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- AWS Managed Partner Since 5+ Years
- Serving 250+ customers on AWS Cloud
- AWS Authorized Commercial Reseller
- AWS Public Sector Partner
- AWS DevOps Consulting Competency