You must have come across the term DevOps while looking for various methods to increase IT efficiency along with data management. Basically, DevOps is a set of practices developed to automate the processes between software development, and IT operations with an aim to fasten the system development cycle. The numerous benefits in terms of increase in capacity creation, reduction in time to market, and an even greater reduction in failure rates has made DevOps the talk of the town.
Why Choose DevOps?
- Maintenance, testing and reusing an application becomes easier with DevOps.
- DevOps being an automatic process nullifies the possibilities of human errors.
- It provides efficient and fast feedback loops which lessen down the bugs and other defects.
- DevOps enables better collaboration between the domains that equals improved and productive communication.
- DevOps detects issues quickly and provides immediate solutions to restore it to its standard form.
How can it benefit your business?
- If you are an organization with different yet dependent operations and development team, there are possibilities of delay in the initiation and execution of a process. Despite, huge endeavors are undertaken by your organization, the delayed or inefficient implementation can be an issue. i2k2 helps to unify support, development, administration and operations to increase the delivery speed at a significant level and also promote better communication and collaboration.
- Maintaining and upgrading your system is a costly and time-consuming job. In cloud services, these issues as cloud platforms have great reliability, flexibility, and security. The infrastructure and framework that you need are available on-demand and are highly scalable which helps your organization to focus and invest time, resources and money on quintessential aspects of your business.
- Customer Experience is the most factor that decides the growth of business and enables organization to enhance its reputation in the market in comparison to its other competitive firms. So, exceeding customer expectations is paramount. The DevOps Framework by mitigating errors, provides consistency in operations and an unbeatable performance to the customers.
- Higher efficiency in software development and IT operations lead to higher revenue generation. Less errors equals better performance, that further reduces the lead time therefore making services provision process quicker. Ultimately, the customers quickly receive what they’re looking for and your team of engineers are able to focus on adding new value to the business.
Implementation of DevOps is not something that you can achieve overnight. Not just adequate time and effort, but it is a strong leadership that will help in successful implementation. i2k2 strives hard to comprehend the goals and objectives of your organization in order to let you achieve success in DevOps implementation, that will ultimately affect the growth of your business. So, achieve DevOps success by overpowering the hurdles and challenges that will come in your journey.