Bringing traffic to your website depend upon website optimization for search engines and visitors also. The SEO enables prospective clients to reach you in an easy and a fast way through specific keywords, which place you on top Google or yahoo search results.
But how can you improve your Google ranking? Following are some points on which you must focus too much:
1. Keyword: keyword is like a queen of king (content). You must be careful using appropriate keywords for your website as keywords can bring you on top of the search engine results, therefore they should be given preference over others. Make a list of such keywords and then start optimizing your website for the same keywords.
2. Content optimization: Optimize the content for both visitors and search engine, taking the web pages one-by-one. It is crucial to balance between the user’s demand and top search engines. So, the content should be attractive enough to turn visitors into customers.
3. Meta Tag: Start categorizing each page of your site for your SEO goals. The on-page navigation, descriptions, keyword content and titles should be friendly to search engines and should enable the site to be indexed properly. Do not use same descriptions, keyword content and titles for many web pages.
4. Linking of Inner-Page: Proper and quality work out on code and navigation will make sure that pages are indexed in right way. Accurate web pages inner-linking relationships will make search easier for both visitors and search engines.
5. Link Building as well as Social Networking: Further step includes submission of your site to variant websites across the internet through submission of articles, directories and social network. The links must be relevant to your business and website.
So, these are the steps and tips to improve your Google ranking.