The small and medium-sized businesses across the globe are undoubtedly benefiting from the cloud-based data services through hybrid cloud IT environments that are basically a combination of both the on-premise and hosted solutions. The hybrid cloud solution offers the best of both private and public cloud services that help SMEs increase or add IT capabilities along with data storage without investing in organizational architecture.
Managed Hybrid cloud Services not only stores the latest technology in the virtual space but also helps to run and manage applications from a remote location to meet the diverse requirements of the users.
Hybrid Cloud Solutions: Why is it popular among SMEs?
The budget of investment associated with the planning and deployment of information technology solutions and platforms are very stringent for SMEs. Hybrid cloud computing help SMEs to access services required for data processing, storage, and backup that facilitates productivity. SMEs are embracing the managed hybrid cloud services because of its ability to increase business agility at a comparatively faster pace for sustainable business growth.
Read more - Hybrid cloud use cases
Reasons why SMEs adopt Hybrid Cloud Solutions?
In this highly competitive cloud computing environment, SMEs are facing tough challenges with restricted customer engagement and services. Here are some of the reasons that support the adoption of hybrid cloud solutions and services:
- Scalability: Hybrid cloud solutions help enterprises to grow and expand without being worried about their infrastructure solutions. Users can easily upscale or downscale their IT resources as and when required. Scalability offers unlimited virtual storage capabilities that help organizations rely on managed data centers and avail cloud consulting services to plan and deploy their shared, private and hybrid cloud needs.
- Cost-effectiveness: Hybrid cloud solutions offer cost-effective solutions that help reduce the IT operational costs and overhead expenses including electricity cost, capitalization costs and other investments to a great extent.
- Improved Security: With industry-leading governance, hybrid cloud solutions render improved security to organizations through sophisticated and high-level security protocols to ensure complete data protection.
- Accessibility: The managed hybrid solutions offer ease of accessibility to users to avail every single resource that lives in the cloud. Mobility and convenience are the two major differentiators that support data accessibility anywhere, anytime to plan out business strategies and solutions. This universal access feature enables customers to use devices of their own choice.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: Along with a hassle-free cloud migration, the hybrid cloud services offer instant and auto data replication feature that help organizations ramp up their processing speed and be up and live as quickly as possible.
Suggested read - Are you prepared for these Four Cloud Computing Trends of 2019?
Tips to consider before adopting Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Hybrid cloud solutions are popular as they help companies run tests, build new systems and adopt new technologies quickly. This made businesses reach market efficiently in a faster way. However, it is important to consider some of the factors before adopting hybrid cloud solutions to avoid the risk involved while enabling hybrid cloud changes.
- Investing in security and immediate recovery solutions.
- Replacing the traditional migration and recovery methods as they are no longer adequate to carry out hybrid cloud and multi-platform processes.
- Consider the advanced recovery tools and planning methodologies that could suffice the shift towards the hybrid cloud environment.
As companies are looking forward to extracting a return from leaner, increasingly agile and flexible IT infrastructures, the hybrid cloud approach seems to be the perfect solution that promises to deliver viable resolutions to most of the SMEs which they are aiming for.
i2k2 Networks offer a complete range of blended services of hybrid cloud computing that renders the speed and scalability of a public cloud along with the security and authority of a private cloud including the ultra-fast performance of dedicated servers. Call our experts to know more at +91-120-466-3031 |+91-971-177-4040 or write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image source – Freepik