i2k2 Networks has raised the bar of industrial excellence by being India’s first data center provider to launch OpenStack cloud. i2k2 Networks offer OpenStack as an Infrastructure-as-a-Services (IaaS) solution besides some wide range of complementary services facilitating an Application Programming Interface (API) for seamless data integration. Users can standardize their enterprise infrastructure using economical built-in hardware commodities and can attain complete agility and efficiency of the public cloud through our OpenStack cloud.
OpenStack is a cloud operating system that helps to control large pools of computing, storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, managed by a dashboard for both public and private cloud platforms. As OpenStack offers an easy horizontal scaling, it is considered as the Future of cloud computing.
Our wide range of OpenStack Cloud offerings include:
- On-premise OpenStack Cloud: Enhanced hardware support for a mid-sized organization looking for better control and privacy within their budget constraint.
- Hosted OpenStack Cloud: OpenStack services with data center facilities, connectivity and hardware support for small and medium-sized enterprises, who do not own datacenter, have limited hardware budget, or whose workload does not require a dedicated cloud at all.
- Enterprise-Grade OpenStack Infrastructure: This OpenStack flavor allows the customer to enjoy services of all ranges such as on-demand access to resources, self-service provisioning, and automatic orchestration.
- Managed OpenStack Cloud: OpenStack offerings for large enterprises in need of highly-scalable cloud services with a notable reduction in expenses.
Benefits of i2k2 OpenStack Services:
- Inclusive of p2v and v2v Migration Services
- 24x7x365 Comprehensive Monitoring
- Proactive Troubleshooting
- A guaranteed uptime of 99.95% along with enterprise-grade SLAs Support
- Backed by a team of supportive Cloud professionals
- Round-the-clock technical support