With businesses embracing cloud services regardless of their sizes and complexities and moving all of their workloads on the cloud, the digital transformation is gaining rapid momentum in the cloud era. Big businesses are diving into the cloud to enable quick implementation of new services focused to improve their productivity and generate revenues.
Improving the Organizational Efficiency using Private Cloud Services
Although, public cloud services have always been helpful yet not sufficient enough to serve mission-critical applications as private cloud services do. Private cloud services are tailored to serve the requirements of IT organizations in terms of greater control, flexibility, and security. Also, some organizations prefer to avail a hybrid approach by combining the best of both the world-public and private through Hybrid Cloud computing solutions. In any case, the cloud remains the key ingredient in the digital transformation for most of the organizations.
Key Benefits of Private Cloud Computing
A private cloud offers scalability and self-service qualities along with all the popular capabilities of a public cloud to a modern architecture dedicated to a single enterprise. Some of the key benefits of Private cloud services are:
- Dedicated Infrastructure:The dedicated infrastructure offered by private cloud services ensure data availability and better security to organizations along with a wide range of cloud services.
- Greater Control:Private cloud services render total control to enterprises over their enabling technologies. It allows businesses to deploy advanced technologies such as containers, white boxes, and software-defined network as per their requirements.
- Improved Agility: A managed private cloud solution help businesses scale quickly for fast and easy deployment of applications, users, and capabilities in an effective manner. These help businesses gain agility.
- Highly Secure IT environment:The implementation of a private cloud is highly secure and significantly reliable as it deals with a dedicated hardware environment and utilizes a customized architecture into a secure, private data center.
- Ideal for compliance challenges:Businesses that work closely with compliance challenges and have restricted security protocols, works well within a private cloud environment as it is designed to meet the data and regulatory requirements of organizations.
Suggested reading - 6 Tips to Secure your Private Cloud Hosting and Never Worry Again!
However, in order to evaluate the right private cloud solution for your organization, there are certain issues that need considerations. Users must put the following questions before their service providers.
Questions to Ask from Your Private Cloud Solution Provider
- Is it a software-only solution? Look for a provider that offers a complete package of highly intelligent software to run on commodity hardware instead just a piece of software.
- Does the provider offers a common operational model for the data center? A common operational model utilizes Linux across the data center that does not require specialized network engineers to operate proprietary systems.
- Are the tools easier to use? One should always ask for a demo of the tools to have a closer look at dashboards an interfaces and understand its accessibility. Avoid opting a complex and non-intuitive business tool.
- Does the private cloud solution supports different deployment models as L3 and L2? Since every deployment is unique and has different functionalities, a cloud service provider must offer a varied range of solutions to support different deployment models.
Suggested reading - Are you prepared for these Four Cloud Computing Trends of 2019?
Top 5 benefits organization gains from building a Private Cloud to improve efficiency
- Cost and Scalability: Private cloud solutions are highly scalable and help users add, remove or manage resources as and when required, unlike public cloud solutions. This also results in saving time and money while updating resources.
- Efficiencies and Automation: Users can automate several processes while mitigating labor-intensive activities that keeps IT staffs focused on their core functionalities.
- Flexible and Speedy Application Delivery: With private cloud enterprises get numerous opportunities to deliver new applications with great flexibility and speed whenever required which can be challenging sometimes with public cloud services.
- Can choose to go Hybrid: Opting a private cloud implementation opens opportunities to go hybrid any day to have the best of both the platforms.
- Customized Tools and Processes: To serve the unique requirements of every other customer, customizing tools and processes are an important step. A private cloud allows users to design solutions as per their exact requirements.
The pressure on businesses to move along with unprecedented speed to become digitally transformed is rapidly increasing. However, private cloud solutions offer a foundation for digital businesses to build and deploy new services quickly and be ahead of their competitors.
i2k2 Networks is helping organizations to strengthen their computing models and develop strategies to develop and operate a private cloud infrastructure from last 20 years. Gain complete control over your data and security programs with our state-of-the-art infrastructure dedicated to maintaining a highly regarded customer-centric approach with round the clock technical assistance. Call us at +91-120-466-3031| +91-971-177-4040 to know more about our fully managed cloud hosting services or you can also drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.