Video is one of the best ways to share content with your target audience. Whether it is reaching your customers or your organization, video is a format that is consumable by any sort of audience. Amazon Media services make it easier to stream video to users through linked devices. Amazon elemental media services help you design a plan for your video transmission over the internet. The AWS media package allows you to reach a larger audience with the same amount of work. Let’s look at some of the ways AWS media can help you with your video streamlining goals.
What is AWS Media Service?
There are five Amazon Elemental Media services that are designed to make it easier and faster to produce, process, and deliver live and on-demand video content. These services help you deliver a better viewing experience to users on any device. The objective is to improve reliability, increase scale, monetize video offerings, and reduce the total cost of ownership for processing video content in the cloud.
Five Elemental AWS Media Services
Five elemental services are included in AWS elemental media services that are as follows.
- AWS Elemental Media Convert: Helps in easy formatting and compression of video-on-demand content. Allows you to deliver content on any playback device along with high-quality video transcoding.
- AWS Elemental MediaLive: AWS live streaming service helps in the easy encoding of the broadcast-grade live video so that it can be viewed on television. These are used for reliably broadcasting live events.
- AWS Elemental MediaPackage: The module helps in preparing the videos for streaming for internet devices along with rich playback features.
- AWS Elemental MediaStore: Helps in secure storage of your video content to storage facilities that are optimized for media and deliver them to devices when needed.
- AWS Elemental Media Tailor: The module helps you to insert a targeted advertisement into your video content to enhance the viewer experience and boost revenues without compromising the playback quality.
Benefits of using Cloud Service for Video data management
Using AWS media services along with AWS cloud service allows you to produce, process, and store professional and high-quality videos for your business. Another major benefit of using AWS services is that due to their huge network coverage, it is possible to stream your video content to almost any part of the world across different devices. Be it a live stream or streaming from storage, with AWS services, you can do it without any latency problem. You can build customized video content while paying only for the tech resources utilized, which eliminates the need for any upfront costs.
Read Related: Top 5 Amazon Cloud Services
If you want to increase the quality of the videos you produce and enhance the viewing experience of your users, AWS elemental media services can be an ideal solution for you. At I2K2, we understand the working of AWS media services. As your AWS partner, we can assist you to integrate your AWS media services with other AWS modules such as AWS RDS and AWS database services. For more information on how we can help you with AWS media services, call +91-120-466-3031 or +91-971-177-4040. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.