The term “digital transformation” is often incorrectly used interchangeably with “digitization” and “digitalization”. Digital transformation helps transform an organization’s business operations using deep-rooted digital technology. Entrepreneurs must first investigate the principles behind digital transformation to effectively execute the process. Successful transformation also requires that you partner with the best IT managed services providers in India, such as i2k2 Networks. Continue reading as we look at how you can use digital transformation to get the most value out of your cloud investment.
Principles to leverage digital transformation
The process is not merely about introducing new tech to your stack. Instead, it is a more holistic approach. You must follow certain principles for the effective implementation of digital transformation practices. Here are some of the best ways to leverage the transformation:
- Technology integration: Organizations should reevaluate their cloud suite to ensure high levels of integration among all their software applications such as CRM, project management, and other utilities.
- Accelerated automation: A 2020 report by McKinsey revealed that 67% of companies have accelerated their automation and artificial intelligence (AI) infrastructure. The post-pandemic environment will see more such adoptions, and it will drive a significant portion of the digital transformation process.
- Leverage data: Companies must track and capture data through various channels, like websites, vendor portals, customer portals, and public databases. Once you have access to data, next comes its assessment to discover market needs, explore new business opportunities, find new clients, and customize targeted drip campaigns. Data is the new oil, as you may have heard!
Choosing the right cloud partner to maximize your digital potential
Choosing the best cloud partner can sometimes be a difficult process. There are distinctive frameworks to be compared between multiple vendors, which can lead to a complicated and messy decision-making process. Here are some important factors that your business must consider while choosing the ideal cloud partner:
- Security and Compliance: When choosing a cloud partner, you should get as much information as possible about the security and compliance of the infrastructure to be deployed.
- Architectural manageability: The ideal service provider knows the difference between distinct architecture types. They must help you identify the architecture types that best suit your application stack. They can help manage your organization’s infrastructure performance, while also easing scalability and infrastructure issues.
- Analytics: Look for IT managed services providers that provide end-to-end analytics and reporting processes, allowing clients to track imperative metrics in their cloud environment.
- Dedicated Support: Always look for an IT managed services provider offering dedicated support services. They should also offer you access to their support team through multiple channels such as email, call, and chat.
The importance of well-architected security assessments
A critical part of the initial infrastructure evaluation is also to identify any at-risk technologies, particularly pertaining to data security. You must partner with an ideal managed services provider in India that can expertly assist you by conducting reviews, such as security gap analysis, well-architected scoring, and remediation roadmap. At the end of the day, your aim should be to measure your cloud infrastructure and ensure it’s built upon the five WA framework pillars.
Whether you are just beginning your journey toward cloud modernization or trying to improve on what you already have, it is crucial to thoroughly assess your architecture. It is equally important to figure out how it fits with your company’s core objectives, an exercise for which you will need to deploy industry-leading practices. This is where i2k2 Networks, one of the leading managed services providers in India, can help. We can help execute your managed cloud management requirements. To know how we can help transform your cloud infrastructure, call +91-120-466-3031 or +91-971-177-4040, or email email@example.com. You may also fill out our contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.