i2k2 Networks, an elite member of the Microsoft Azure Elite Circle, specializes in the planning and deployment of efficient migrations onto a wide spectrum of Microsoft cloud services.
Why Microsoft Azure Consulting Services
Microsoft Azure Services are available as both Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
Infrastructure-as-a-Service – Microsoft Azure offers virtualization through its mature Hyper-V technology. For smaller organizations, Microsoft Azure entails tangible benefits from the economies of scale, whereas for large-scale implementations, the services entail reduced IT maintenance cost and increased productivity.
Platform-as-a-Service – Microsoft Azure render comprehensive capabilities to your IT team to develop custom solutions and manage their design, development and deployment. You no longer need to purchase and manage server hardware, software, storage, security, or networks traditionally required to deliver custom solutions.
The Benefits of Microsoft Azure Cloud Hosting
- 99.95% uptime performance
- Work with current language, framework, and tools
- Get unlimited server and storage space
- Scale applications to any size with ease
- Prevents data loss with bundled Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Go global with an extensive Content delivery network (CDN)
- Leverage SQL Azure’s Business Intelligence capabilities
- Plan IT infrastructure for optimum utilization
- Lower TCO compared to on-premise deployment
- Reduce application/server management costs
- Simplify big data with Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Faster time to market of solutions
- Dependable Data Centers
- Pay-as-you-go model
How i2k2 Networks Helps
i2k2 Networks provides a full spectrum of Deployment Planning Services (DPS) for Microsoft Azure – both Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS).
- Turbocharge Service Delivery – We help you use your Microsoft Volume Licensing or Software Assurance (SA) benefits, to ensure efficient IT service delivery.
- Seamless Cloud Migrations – We provide end-to-end support for public and private cloud migrations, including expert execution and training for your architects, developers, and infrastructure team.
- Web Application Evaluation – Driven by a team of widely experienced technology professionals, we help you create holistic Development assessment plans for applications to run on Microsoft Azure.
Our capabilities include :
- Azure Infrastructure Services
- Application Platform Development
- Azure SQL & Data Storage
- Azure Managed Services
- Azure Migration Services
- Active Directory Identity & Access
- SharePoint & Web Farms
- Microsoft Azure Consulting Services
Need More Info?
We understand that choosing a technology partner is a critical decision for your organization, and therefore, are always ready to address any questions you may have. To learn more about managed Azure services and how we can help you get the best of them, simply get in touch with one of our service representatives. You can reach by calling +91-120-466 3031, or submit the contact us form.