You can use various methods to boost your Alexa Rank. We would highly recommend you to focus on developing quality content that attracts and maintains a large visitors to increase your Alexa rank in the long run. Great link worthy content will definitely leads to increase in site traffic and is an excellent way to increase your Alexa rank.
Following are the ways to increase your Alexa Rank:
1) Just Install Firefox’s Search Status extension or the Alexa toolbar and set your blog as your homepage.
2) On your website, put up an Alexa rank widget.
3) Try to encourage other like fellow webmasters, friends and site visitors or blog readers to use the Alexa toolbar. Remember to link to full explanation of their Alexa’s toolbar and tracking system so that your readers can know what installing the extension and toolbar.
4) For an Office/company: installed SS Firefox extension or the Alexa toolbar on all computers and you need to set your website as the homepage for all browsers. But this can be done only when different IPs are used.
5) Rate your Alexa website profile and get friends to review.
6) Try to write Blog on Alexa as bloggers and Webmaster like to hear about ways to increase their Alexa rank. Then they will link to you and will send you targeted traffic. This will have effects on your Alexa ranking.
7) In Webmaster forums, flaunt your URL. Usually Webmasters have the installed toolbar. Webmasters will visit your website and will offer useful feedback.
8) Try to write content regarding webmasters. Like on two fields domaining and SEO, in which mostly webmasters have the Alexa toolbar installed. And also promote your content on webmaster forums and social networking websites.
9) Post in Asian social networking forums or websites.
10) Create webmaster tools section on your website. Webmasters will revisit your website to gain access to the tools.
11) Get Stumbled or Dugg. This brings maximum visitors to your website which will have a positive impact on your Alexa Rank.
12) Make use of Pay Per Click Campaigns. Search engines like Exact Seek and Google, Buying advertisements on these, will help bring in Traffic.
13) On your blog, create an Alexa category and use it to include any news articles on Alexa.
14) Optimize your popular posts. Link to your Alexa post or use Alexa redirection on your internal URLs and include a widget or graph at the bottom of the post.
15) Buy links and banners for traffic from webmaster websites and forums. A well displayed ad will drive lots of webmaster traffic to your website that can boost your rank.
16) To pimp your website, hire forum posters. Either promote specific articles or buy signatures in webmaster forums in your website regularly. You may easily find posters in Digital Point for hire and other webmaster forums.
17) To install the Alexa toolbar, Pay Cyber cafe owners and set your website as the homepage for all their computers.
18) Use MySpace. It will be most effective if your website has content which is actually relevant to the MySpace.
19) Try Alexa auto-surfs. We don’t know whether they work or not? It may be for brand new sites. We guess they are mostly suitable for new websites with a very poor Alexa rank.
So, we hope you would like to apply any one of these.