In this Newsletter we will introduce our Database, Outsourcing 2007, were all the information about our companies are stored and where a potential buyer from all over the world can have a completely free of charge and easy access. You will find also a report about our participation to Equip Auto 2009 in Paris and the useful information about the participation to Auto Expo 2010 in Delhi.
- Outsourcing 2007
Outsourcing 2007 is the database created by UNIDO for its SPX centres all over the world to manage the information provided by the manufacturer members of the SPX centre.
Outsourcing 2007 is basically a matchmaking mechanism between the manufacturer profile and SPX main tool, to provide accurate information of the company.
In this data base there is the following information:
- Company name
- Company address
- Contact names
- Other information (quality, employee, etc.)
- Financial information
- Sector of activity
- Product and services
- Subcontracting product
- Manufacturing operations
- Machine lists
- Test and control equipments The software is in three languages (English, French and Spanish)
The nomenclatures used in Outsourcing 2007 are:
SPX India has started its comprehensive and integrated intervention from the manufacturing sectors selected by the Consolidated Project, in coordination with the DC-MSMEs, Govt. of India
It is a kind of classification table for the products which are being traded internationally.
- ISIC: The International Standard of Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities- UN Classification
- UNSPS: United Nations Standard Products and Services Codes
- HS-HS Code: is an international method for classifying products for trading purposes used sometimes to determine tariffs and taxes “HS Code” is the abbreviation of “the International Convention on Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System” and it is established by WCO (World Customs Organization). It is a kind of classification table for the products, which are being traded internationally.
EEC A and EEC B Codes: subcontracting product and manufacturing operations in metal, plastics and rubber, electric and electronics, textile and industrial services sectors, generated by European Union.
The main features of OUTSOURCING 2007 are:
- The existing information in the data base is accurate and have been collected by SPX engineers through their visits to each company.
- There are 5 nomenclatures to identify the company activities and operations particularly in industrial subcontracting sectors
- The company information is updated regularly in the data base.
There are two types of search existing in OUTSOURCING 2007: “simple” and “advanced” search.
How to use OUTSOURCING 2007?
To use the Outsourcing 2007 system you are required to have an internet connectivity. As the application is configured as “up and running” you will only need a “login” to use the system.
- Internet Browser; Internet Explorer 5.x and above (also tested with Mozilla Firefox 2.x.)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- MS Excel (or Open Office – Calc.)
- MS Word (or Open Office – Writer.)
2. SPX India will participate in the 2010 edition of AUTO EXPO from 5th to 11th of January in New Delhi.
Auto Expo is the Complete Automotive Show in this part of the world, organized jointly by Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM). The first Auto Expo
was held in 1986, the second in 1993, and the third in 1996. Since then, Auto Expo has been institutionalized as a biennial show.
• Spread over 140,000 square meters
• Over 2100 participants
• Focused Fair – Auto Enterprise
• Vehicle Pavilions
• Components/Accessories Pavilions
• Conferences & Allied events
• International Participation from 25
• International Delegations
• New Vehicle/Product launches
• Theme Pavilions
• Vehicle Design/CAD/CAM Pavilion
• Over 1.8 million visitors
• 1,50,000 business visitors
3.SPX RELATED EXHIBITIONS IN EUROPE AND INDIA IN 2009 AND 2010
|Dates||Name of the Fair||Information|
|10-13 November 2009||Elmia-Subcontracting Fair, Jönkoping/Sweden||Subcontracting Exhibition. 1170 exhibitors, 25% foreign from 37 countries, 16.000 v.|
|17-20 November 2009||MIDEST Subcontracting Exhibition||Subcontracting exhibition, 1802 exhibitors,35% foreigner, 16.000 visitors|
|06-13 January 2010||Auto Expo India, Delhi||Automotive component exhibition, 2000 exhibitors, %35 foreigner from 28 countries,1.800.000 visitors|
|19-23 April 2010||Hannover Messe, Hannover/Germany||Subcontracting Fair, 1700 exhibitors,|
4. SPX Participation in Equip Auto 2010
SXP India participated with an info point in the International Exhibition Equipe Auto that took place in Paris from the 13th till the 18th of October 2009.
Opened by Christian Estrosi, French Minister for Industry (representing the Minister of the Economy, Industry and Employment), EQUIP AUTO 2009 successfully met the challenge of putting on an exhibition centred on productivity and efficiency against a backdrop of economic crisis. The show which ran at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre recorded an attendance of 91,160 manufacturers and trade professionals and, with international visitors making up 29% of that figure, also confirmed its worldwide appeal.
The majority of the 1,600 exhibitors, 80% of them international, noted a marked increase in their turnover and number of key contacts acquired. EQUIP AUTO continues to fulfil its role as a platform for innovation, having now established itself as a key industry meeting place, particularly in the way it is addressing electro-mobility.
During the exhibition, the SPX staff had the chance of presenting the programme with on line demonstration of the Outsource 2007 Database with custom research available for the visitors.
An overall positive feedback had been shown about the quality of the information displayed and the quantity of companies profiled in the database.
The National SPX Coordinator had the chance to interact with a number of buyers and business association which will be targeted for further promotional activities both in India and abroad.
6. How can you contact us?
|Mr. Riccardo Mesiano,
SPX National Coordinator
Tel. + 91.11.46532277
|Mr. Bruno Valanzuolo,
Chief Technical Advisor
Tel. + 91.11.26102805
CONSOLIDATED PROJECT FOR SME DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA UNIDO
East Block-7, Level-5, R. K. Puram, Sector-1,
New Delhi 110066 – INDIA
Mr. Suvendu Mahapatra
Confederation of Indian Industry
India Habitat Centre
Core 4A, 4th Floor, Lodi Road
New Delhi 110 003
Confederation of Indian Industries
Bungalow No. 2
Near Rahul Cinema
+91.20-25536159 /6590 / 4296
Mr Jacob Sukumaran
Tamil Nadu Technology Development Department, CII
98/1 Velacherry Road, Guindy, Chennai
+91 44 4244 4555