Now-a-days! Facebook has become very popular among the people as it is called as the fastest way to keep in touch with the people in your life. It is easy to connect and share your life with your family and friends and also amplify your voice to their friends.
Facebook has become the world’s largest social network with over 300 million users.
It is not just keeping tabs on friends and filling out quizzes but it can also be used as a highly effective business tool as it is great for marketing your products and to connect and engage with your customers.
Reasons to use Facebook for your Business are:
1) Meet your Friends: Through Facebook, you can meet your friends, those who are still connected with you and those to whom you have lost at some stage of your life. So, re-establish your relationship with them.
2) Find your business contacts: With more than 105 million active users and predicted to be 500 million by 2011, not only are your friends on Facebook, so are your prospects, your partners, your customers and also your competitors. You require being ON too.
3) Build relationships: You can better adapt your marketing and business services by engaging in conversations with your customers and prospects to meet their needs.
4) Raise visibility: You can increase credibility and visibility as the expert in your area by posting relevant information, by consistently showing up and being a thought leader.
5) Instant gate opener: Facebook members are open and free to connecting. You can easily talk with highly successful as well as with famous people who were unreachable previously.
6) Develop your personal brand: The lines between personal and business have become blurred. You can reveal as much as or little about yourself which allow you to personalize your brand.
7) Target your niche: You can readily access what users volunteer large amounts of information about themselves. These types of psychographics, demographics and technographics would have cost fortunes to access, previously. John Battelle, Author calls Facebook a “database of intentions.”
8) Place targeted ads: You can test the targeted advertising with Facebook Social Ads for minimal cost.
9) Get rapid top Google placement: Just create a Page for your business and share information with your friends. “Profiles for personal” and “Pages for business” are indexed for optimal search engine positioning. According to Alexa, Facebook has a page rank of 5.
10) No cost marketing: Facebook is absolutely free to use and you will end up with more traffic, more paying clients and more subscribers with regular activity.
Now! I hope you have found a path for your success in your business.