You know what is an important part of the process of search engine optimization? I am telling you, choosing the right keywords and a phrase for your website is the important part to make your website more visible to search engines and searchers alike.
Here, I am providing you some essential points to choose right keywords and phrases:
1) You need to think first about who your target audience is and then what the primary focus of your website is. So, understand your audience first.
2) Make a list of such words and phrases that people might type into search engines when looking for your site according to you. So, just be creative. This might be a good time to review how to brainstorm for phrases and keywords.
3) On your website, each page should have one to three related keyword phrases that are site-specific. Example, say you have a page all about hair saloon. Good phrases to target on this page would be hair, short hair, long hair, hair style, hair color etc. See they are all related and pointing at the same general content on the page.
4) Throughout your website copy, your keywords should be used where they make sense and in your title tag and various Meta tags. Do not start inserting keywords every other word as this is considered bad form.
5) It takes a little time to get the right keywords that work, but once you have mastered this skill, you will see how this can benefit your website.
Some more Tips:
• Be creative but be choosy
• Not to target too much competitive keyword and phrases
• You really need Persistence and Creativity
So, I hope you would like my article.