SPX India, the Subcontracting and Partnership Exchanges are the special programs launched by United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in June 2007.
These programs are technical information and promotion mechanisms for industrial subcontracting between main contractors and subcontractors who’s aiming at integrating the demand of both parties and the supply to have a more effective industrial chain.
Since its 20 years practice, the SPX network has covered over 30 countries worldwide.
The demands for international main contractors and buyers are concentrated on six industrial sectors, which are included in the SPX services. These are chemical industries, machinery, electrical and electronic industries, metal and nonmetal-working industries, rubber and plastic industries and textile industries also.
The core objectives of SPX are:
- To assist international large enterprises in finding competent subcontractors worldwide to complete the equipment and spare parts processing and manufacturing.
- To help the main contractors lower the costs of production for developing their core competition.
- To give assistance to those subcontractors to get more international business opportunities and orders.
- To upgrade their productivity.
- The international practice rules and advanced international industrial chain management system are introduced to facilitate their adjustment in techniques and quality control progress and for their improvement in management.
Following are the SPX Partners:
- Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India
- Indian Shoe Federation (ISF)
- Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
- Ambattur Industrial Estate Association (AIEA)
- Indian Finished leather Manufacturers and Exporters Association (IFLEMA)
SPX manufacturing Centers in India:
- SPX NCR
- SPX Chennai
- SPX Pune
So, we if you really want to grow your productivity or business then you need to shake your hand with SPX India.